PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The ownership on the processing of personal data belongs to Mobi Sp. z o.o. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław, Poland
THE PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are processed throughout the common business activities in Mobi Sp. z o.o. for administrative and accounting purposes:
• Fulfilment of fiscal or accounting obligations
• Customer Relationship Management (customer administration, administration and implementation of contracts, orders and invoices, reliability and solvency control)
• Supplier Relationship Management (supplier administration, administration and implementation of contracts, orders and invoices, supplier selection and evaluation in relation to the needs of the company)
• Legal and economic treatment of the personnel.
THE RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Companies or external people who carry out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the business relationship management as:
• credit institutions
Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to execute orders, as well as for the period following the order, to investigate possible claims, counter fraud and fraud, for statistical and archiving purposes – for a period of 10 years from the event causing the necessity of data processing.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to obtain from the personal data owner the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is being implemented and, in this case, he/she has the right to:
• acquire access to personal data, thus asking for the amendment, deletion and/or some restriction on the processing of personal data concerning him/her or even take position against their own processing
• receive personal data being structured, commonly used and easily legible through an automatic device and transmit such data to another personal data owner as well (the right to data portability)
• be informed about the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
• withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before his/her withdrawal
• make a complaint to the supervisory authority
THE NATURE OF DATA AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION
Without processing and communication of compulsory data for the purposes described herein, it will not be possible to provide the interested party with the services and/or the products requested, either in whole or in part.
In matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can contact us in writing at the following address: ul. Skarbowców 23a, 53-025 Wrocław Poland or to the e-mail address: iod [at] mobi.com.pl