• Versatility and flexibility.
The high price of primary materials forced the chemical sector to implement new solutions in the form of highly specialized compounds manufactured on customer’s request as well as high quality regranulates and regrinds, which in addition to being environment friendly guarantee financial benefits. Our high quality raw materials originating mainly from the secondary market will improve the quality of your end product while simultaneously allowing you to maintain the required production output.
We strive to provide the best quality of service for our customers and thus we offer a broad range of materials both for the most demanding applications and the applications focusing on the reduction of costs:
• Construction plastics compounds for all applications.
Our offer includes: PA6, PA 6.6, PC, PC/ABS, ABS, POM, PBT, etc.
We can supply these plastics in any colour and modify them according to the needs of a specific application: filled with fibreglass, talc, chalk, UV stabilised, flame retardant in all classes, increased impact strength etc.
• Thermoplastic elastomers SBS and SEBS for all applications.
• Industrial grade compounds and off-grades, which in many cases can replace first quality plastics at a lot more favourable price. All materials are supplied with product data sheets and guarantee of constant and verified quality.
• Recycled plastics, apart from being friendly to the natural environment, also have material positive economic effects where their use is technically feasible.
We offer regrinds, agglomerates and regranulates of the majority of thermoplastic materials.